As per the directions of the Hon’ble Chief Minister Sri K Chandrashekar Rao, Chief Secretary Sri Somesh Kumar IAS, held a Teleconference today with District Collector Bhadradri Kothagudem and other senior officials on the progress of relief and rehabilitation measures in the district.
- One senior officer is appointed to every mandal for supervising the relief activities.
- Separate teams are constituted with Medical, Electricity and Sanitation wings in every village to take up relief activities.
- PR department deployed 4100 Sanitation staff from other districts while 400 Sanitation staff from Municipal department were also drafted along with mobile toilets and emergency material. 4 Panchayat Secretaries appointed to every village for sanitation works.
- Senior IAS officers Rajat Kumar Saini, V.P.Gautham, Collector, Khammam are supervising all relief and rehabilitation activities in the district along with the Director PR&RD, Director, Public Health and District Collector.
- 436 Medical camps have been arranged in the district. No cases of dengue or malaria have been reported so far.
- DMHO, Malaria officers appointed in each mandal for supervising health services. Special focus is on pregnant women and those who require medical assistance have been shifted to nearby PHCs. Medical camps were arranged at all the rehabilitation centres.
- Power supply to be restored in all villages by tonight.
- People appreciated the government efforts on relief and rehabilitation activities.
Spl.Chief Secretary MA&UD Sri Arvind Kumar, Secretary Disaster Management Rahul Bojja, Secretary PR&RD Sandeep Kumar Sultania, Secretary HM&FW Sri SAM Rizvi, Director CCLA Rajat Kumar Saini, Bhadradri Kothagudem Collector Sri Anudeep, DPH Sri Srinivas, Director PR&RD M.Hanumatha Rao, and other senior officials participated in the teleconference.