As per the directions of Hon’ble Chief Minister Sri K.Chandrashekar Rao, the Cabinet Sub-Committee on Civil Supplies under the Chairmanship of Sri Gangula Kamalakar, Hon’ble Minister for Food & Civil Supplies met today at BRKR Bhavan.
The Committee discussed on the following issues:
- Issue of New Ration Cards.
- Hike in dealer commission of Fair Price Shops in the State.
- To fill up vacancies of Fair Price Dealers in the State.
- Increase in Fair Price Shops in the State.
- Inclusion of Family Members in existing ration cards.
The Committee will again meet shortly to prepare a comprehensive report based on recommendations of the Committee which will be submitted to the Hon’ble Chief Minister for taking final decision.
Sri T.Harish Rao, Hon’ble Minister for Finance, Sri A.Indrakaran Reddy, Hon’ble Minister for Forests and Environment, Sri Talasani Srinivas Yadav, Hon’ble Minister for Animal Husbandry, Smt. P.Sabitha Indra Reddy, Hon’ble Minister for Education, Sri Somesh Kumar,IAS., Chief Secretary to Govt., Sri Anil Kumar, Commissioner, Civil Supplies, Usha Rani, Joint Commissioner, Civil Supplies and other officials were present.