TELANGANA STATE FILM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
Telangana State Film Development Corporation Limited (TSFDCL)” was formed consequent to the bifurcation of the state of Andhra Pradesh into the states of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana. In pursuance of G.O. Ms. No. 167, the TSFDCL was incorporated as a Company within the meaning of Sec 2(68) of the Companies Act, 2013 domiciled in India and incorporated on 01.09.2017 under the provisions of the Companies Act 2013, with an objective to develop the film industry and to carry on the business of Cinematograph trade and industry.
The following are the activities of the Corporation:
1. Production of short films and video spots:
The Corporation is producing short films and video spots on Government welfare schemes and developmental activities and release the same through cinema theatres and various media outlets to create awareness among the public.
2. NOC to Cinema theatres:
The Corporation issues “No Objection Certificate” to the cinema theatres for issue / renewals of B Form license by licensing authorities.
3. Scholarships to Students
The Corporation is sanctioning an amount of Rs. 10,000/- to each student per year towards scholarship to the students hailing from the Telangana State studying in the film and television institutes of India located at Pune and Chennai.
4. Financial Assistance to Nataka samajams:
The Corporation is sanctioning financial assistance of Rs. 25,000/- per year to eligible Nataka Samajams in the State.
5. Hiring of Preview Theatre:
A 35 seater capacity preview theatre with latest Projection facilities is available with the Corporation for the benefit of various Film Producers and others for Censor approvals and other Screenings on Hire basis
6. Single Window online shooting permissions:
The Government vide G.O. Rt.No.1976, G.A. (I&PR) Department, dated: 18.12.2020 have issued orders to mandate the film shooting application submission only through Online Portal i.e.,https://tsfilm.telangana.gov.in
7. Proposed activities:
- 1. Setting up of International standard Film Institute at Hyderabad with 24
- 2. Presentation of the Telangana State Film, Television and Theatre Awards.
- 3. 5th Show film screening for the benefit of small producers, who produce films
on a low budget in the State.
- 4. No Objection Certificate for issue of form B license for 5 years to the cinema
- 5. Construction of Mini Cultural Centers with a seating capacity of 200 to 300
seats near Bus stands and Railway stations in the district headquarters.
- 6. Permissions for construction of Mini theatres / Mini digital theatres in the
districts within 21 days.
- 7. Implement of Industrial Power Tariff to Film Sectors
List of Films Produced by the Corporation:
- 1. Telangana Formation Day Celebrations
- 2. Kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation Project
- 3. Swachh Telangana
- 4. Haritha Haaram
- 5. Raithu Bhandu
- 6. Raithu Bheema
- 7. Sri P. V. N Rao Birth Centenary Celebrations
- 8. Mission Bhargeeradha
- 9. Krishna Pushkaralu
- 10. Bonalu
- 11. KCR – Kit
- 12. Hyderabad progress and Development
- 13. Brand Hyderabad - IT destination
- 14. Safe Hyderabad - Law & Order
- 15. Hyderabad Parks & Gardens
- 16. Hyderabad – A Rising Global City
- 17. Revival of Hyderabad Heritage - Independence Day Celebrations at MJ Market,
- 18. Activities of Shilparamam - Uppal
- 19. Vaikunta Dhamams Crematoriums
- 20. Hyd Footpaths & Foot Over Bridges
- 21. Welfare Schemes - 2 BHK Dignity Housing, Annapurna Meals & Basti Dawakhana,
- 22. Yadagiri Gutta Temple Renovation
For Online Shooting Permissions, please go to https://tsfilm.telangana.gov.in/